dotConnect Universal Professional Crack provides cloud data sources with a local SQL engine that allows you to select data with SQL SELECT statements and modify data with INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements. Rather than learning complex web APIs, you can work with cloud data via SQL, just like you would with database data.
Entity Framework providers support cloud data sources and support LINQ to Entities and Entity SQL. They include their own Entity Framework model designer – Entity Developer. Loaders provide bulk data loading to the data source and are able to rapidly upload a large number of records.
dotConnect Universal Professional Latest is the most effective software that the company has ever created. It is very popular because of its user-friendly interface, as most computer literate individuals do not require training in order to operate this latest version.
Additionally, the previous version was somewhat complicated, and experts preferred that version. This version has shortcut keys which make it easier to use. The software is compatible with all Windows versions as well as Mac OS X and makes smooth operation possible.
dotConnect Universal Professional License key provides access to multiple databases for the Microsoft .NET Framework. Database servers supported by Silverlight include Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Microsoft Access, and Firebird. Another server may be accessed through its ADO.NET, OLE DB, and ODBC providers.
Features of dotConnect Universal Professional Crack:
- Universal access to data of different databases
- Supports all major databases
- Supports most of the popular ADO.NET providers
- 100% managed code
- High performance
- Bundled data providers for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite
- Provider-specific types infrastructure
- Asynchronous execution support
- Support for Data Access Application Block in Enterprise Library
- ASP.NET data providers: Membership provider, Role provider, Session State provider, Profile provider
- Easy to deploy
- Base-Class-Based provider model
- .NET Compact Framework support
- Advanced connection pooling
- Ability to retrieve metadata information
- Ability of monitoring query and stored procedures execution
- Advanced design-time editors
- Easy migration from SQL Server, OLE DB, ODBC and Oracle Data Providers with Migration Wizard
- Help integrated into Visual Studio .NET and Borland Delphi
- Free support for registered users during 1 year
- Licensed per a developer without royalty fee
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor 1 GHz or faster.
The official site does not provide any info about this version.
How to Install?
- First download the latest version from the provided links below.
- Uninstall the previous version using IObit Uninstaller Pro
- Turn off Virus Guard.
- Then unzip the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar or Winzip to unzip).
- We start the installation and close it everywhere.
- Open the “Crack” or “Patch” file, copy and paste into the installation folder and run.
- Or use the key to activate the Program.