dotConnect for MySQL Crack provides a complete solution for developing database-based applications that rely on MySQL. ADO.NET-based applications developed using it. The database-service provider. ADO-based provide Framework for development with a variety of technological innovations.
It provides a complete solution for developing websites and applications related to databases. Entity Framework and LING Connect offer advanced ORM solutions for developing database applications that introduce new approaches to application design and increase productivity.
Using dotConnect for MySQL Latest, application architecture can be designed, productivity can be increased, and database applications can be leveraged. LINQ Connect (formerly LINQ to MySQL) provides support for Entity Framework, NHibernate, and NHibernate. This is an innovative development framework based on .NET.
Data provider dotConnect for MySQL Serial Key provides several innovative technologies that leverage ADO.NET architecture. Entity Framework or LINQ Connect, which are state-of-the-art ORM solutions, enable new design approaches and increase productivity in database application development.
You can significantly improve your development process by using several design tools. You can edit components, view wizards, handlers, use real-time data binding tools, apply DDEX, and much more. Entity Developer on the MySQL server provides advanced ORM support and a unified visual editor for ORM models.
Features of dotConnect for MySQL Crack:
Allows the application to interact directly with MySQL over TCP/IP without having to go through the MySQL client directory.
Installation role, session status, membership, profile, sitemap and other ASP 2.0 providers.
Used in conjunction with Microsoft Enterprise Library Data Access Application Blocking.
Allows Integration Services to export and import data to/from the MySQL server.
Allows you to monitor database events by component with a free dbMonitor application.
Supports MySQL 3.23 and later servers on .NET and .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and later and Mono.
- Standard Edition is a complete ADO.NET data provider with design support and advanced classes.
- The Professional Edition includes additional classes, tools, technologies, and integration features.
- Developer Edition integrates the full suite of features with dbForge Fusion, an advanced extension for database design and easy manipulation of data and schema objects from within the IDE.
- The mobile edition is equivalent to the standard edition of the .NET Compact Framework.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor 1 GHz or faster.
The official site does not provide any info about this version.
How to Install?
- First download the latest version from the provided links below.
- Uninstall the previous version using IObit Uninstaller Pro
- Turn off Virus Guard.
- Then unzip the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar or Winzip to unzip).
- We start the installation and close it everywhere.
- Open the “Crack” or “Patch” file, copy and paste into the installation folder and run.
- Or use the key to activate the Program.