DiskInternals Excel Recovery Crack is a program for Windows that allows you to recover deleted Microsoft Excel files. Using a wizard, you can return Excel worksheets to their original state. Each step will be explained in detail by the wizard.
Using it, you can select the hard drive or portable device you want scanned. Detects all hard drives automatically and displays disk space information. Due to the size of the disk and the number of archived items, the search process may take some time to complete. The progress bar shows how the search is progressing.
Due to DiskInternals Excel Recovery Latest’s CPU and memory consumption, overall system performance could be negatively affected. As well as previewing files in the HEX preview mode, you can view search results as windows, or saving them to CD.
Excel files include detailed information such as their name, type, size, date of creation, and file ID. A log describing the scan results can also be viewed by attaching IMG and DSK images. As well as documents (such as DOC, PDF, TXT), images (PCB) and files (ZIP), you can also filter scan results.
DiskInternals Excel Recovery Serial Key is a specialized application that helps you recover corrupt Excel files without having to worry about the condition of the hard drive or file system. The software scans the file system for recently deleted XLS files and checks each file for hard recovery if you delete the file.
In spite of how damaged your hard drive or file system may be, it is designed to safely locate and recover damaged Excel files. You can restore all deleted XLS files if you delete an XLS file, so the software searches the file system for all recently deleted XLS files and tests all files for a successful recovery.
Features of DiskInternals Excel Recovery Crack:
- Microsoft Office does not need to be installed.
- You can recover documents created with Microsoft Excel 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007.
- XLT – Microsoft Excel Document Simple recovery wizard.
- View summary information Filters “on the fly”.
- Advanced search support File systems supported by Excel Online Password Recovery:
- FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP), ISO9660, UDF, Linux Ext2, Ext3, lift.
- Visible and recoverable XLS – Microsoft Excel Document.
- The recovered files can be saved to any drive (including network) visible to the host operating system.
- Recover all types of Excel files with extensions *.xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and *.xlam Reset table styles, fonts, worksheets, workbook cell data.
- Number format improvement (except colors used in number formats).
- Correct values for column width and row height on a worksheet.
- Improve all kinds of formulas, including functions, internal references, external references and names.
- Correct cell formatting values (font, number format, line style, fill pattern, text orientation, and alignment).
- Reset cell and border colors.
- Read and repair MS Office 98, 2000, 2003, XP .XLS files
- Open and recover .XLSX files from MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.
- Save directly to Excel or to a new .XLSX file (in this case a copy of Microsoft Excel, i.e. no computer needed).
- It export the data directly to a new Excel document XLSX viewer tool Identifies and displays the contents of a damaged Microsoft Excel file.
- View a damaged Excel file.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor 1 GHz or faster.
The official site does not provide any info about this version.
How to Install?
- First download the latest version from the provided links below.
- Uninstall the previous version using IObit Uninstaller Pro
- Turn off Virus Guard.
- Then unzip the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar or Winzip to unzip).
- We start the installation and close it everywhere.
- Open the “Crack” or “Patch” file, copy and paste into the installation folder and run.
- Or use the key to activate the Program.
DiskInternals Excel Recovery 5.8 Crack with Serial Key Latest