ApexSQL Doc Crack is a useful tool that will allow you to accomplish all tasks. For each of your data bases and/or each piece of information that they contain, the application offers HTML or CHM documentation options. The only change is saved, so the transaction cannot provide any information about both old and new values.
Reading and rebuilding the entire transaction chain is required in order to provide old and new values. The program must be installed and running on your computer: Visual Studio SDK, Microsoft HP Compiler, NEF file and Microsoft SQL Server. Databases and SSIS documentation can be generated, and then saved in CHM, and Word formats.
Databases for ApexSQL Doc Activation Key Server are stored within a number of operating system files. A MDF file contains data, while an LDF file provides a record of all changes made to the database – a transaction log.
It reads and analyzes transactions and outputs the results in a human-readable format. A transaction log only records minimal information about some operations, such as UPDATE. Any database must have a transaction log. It can analyze transactions, even if they weren’t installed at the time of the change, since they are natively recorded.
The ApexSQL Doc Latest monitoring application continuously tracks transaction volumes, identifies suspicious peaks, and reports critical incidents. You need to identify who made changes unintentionally, where they occurred, and when they happened, as described above. After a disaster has affected a database, a vital task is restoring the unintended changes and restoring the data and structure to their original state.
Features of ApexSQL Doc Crack:
- Reading SQL transaction log for statutory audit and rollback of unintentional or malicious changes
- Audit data, schema, and authorization changes to SQL Server databases
- Gain meaningful, in-depth access to SQL Server transaction logs
- Retrieve database changes and recover lost or damaged data
- Legal review to determine who, what, and when changed
- Restore database backups
- Save time and space by restoring SQL Server database backups and transaction logs
- Work with SQL backups just like live databases
- Backups to a specific point in time
- Speed up SQL database recovery
- Direct access to data and objects from within backups.
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 100 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
The official site does not provide any info about this version.
How to Install?
- First download the latest version.
- Uninstall the previous version by using IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Note Turn off the Virus Guard and Turn Off internet connection.
- After Download Unpack or extract the rar file and run setup (use WinRAR to extract).
- Install the setup after install close it from everywhere.
- Open the ‘Crack’ or ‘Patch’ folder, copy and replace cracked files into installation folder.
ApexSQL Doc 02.1150 Crack + Activation Key Latest Version